How do I Apply Kenya visa?
You need to:
- Click on "Apply Visa" link or buttom
- Fill in the application form.
- Pay Using visa card, Mastercard and other debit cards.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from
your eCitizen account.
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of
- Visa processing fee is non refundable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The possesion of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter The
Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite
permit or pass is an offence.
- A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
- The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry.
- It should take atleast 2 working days to get your eVisa.
- Each adult visitor to the Republic of Kenya is required to submit
evisa applications in their personal ecitizen account. Parents can apply
for their children in the parents account.